The term is mostly used related to transferred data transfer volume (Traffic). So "unmetered traffic" is a "non-counted data transfer volume". The customer isn't charged by the traffic with this billing model.
- Do I become the domain owner of the requested domain ?
- My Confixx licence has expired or not been prolonged, what is the cause ?
- How can I revoke or cancel an order?
- What do I have to consider when creating subdomains on the EUserv-shared host, while already having created my own Catch-All DNS IN-A record ?
- Where can I make a "traceroute" under Windows ?
You cannot comment on this entry