If you trigger viavia customer panel, API or Apppanel a Webreboot/ Webreset, the following steps become in force at your server:
- System powers down your Server stromlos (power off)
- System waits 30 to 60s to ensure powerless of all electronic components.
- System powers on the hardware.
Which steps performs the server after power on in step 3?
- The server powers on if BIOS settings are correct. (Status after Power failure = on)
- Server hardware performs a boot selftest and powers on KVM over IP / IPMI module if present. This takes um to 120s.
- Server starts the NIC and checks, if an OS is ready for loading via network. If not, thenserver starts the installed OS.
It may be that the server performs a Filesystem check after reboot. This may take a long time depending on your partition size. We recommend to disable FS check or perform it in rescue mode.