When sending messages from the webmailing account an error message occurs: "There was an error sending your message: Validation failed for: pop<YourIdentifier>@".SYNTAX-ERROR."
When using Webmail you have to provide your identity data once for each POP3 account.
Do this as follows:
- Log in to Webmail.
- Go to "Options" -> "Personal information"
- "Standardidentität" [standard identity] is preselected
- Click on "Edit your identities"
- Choose the entry "Standardidentität" from the drop-down menu.
- Provide the following details:
-> Your From: address (Your sender-eMail)
-> Your full name: (Your name)
- Click on the "Change" button to apply the settings.
- From now on you can send eMails via webmail.